My Goal My Ambition

 

hopes and dreams for  2023


There are so many wishes that I want to achieve in 2023, one of which is that I hope to qualify for PTN and I really hope that I can qualify as an eligible student and pass snbp in 2023.  although parents always say it's okay to go college anywhere, be it public or private.  However, I really want to be able to qualify to be accepted in this country because being accepted in this country is one of the things I can do to make my parents proud because of the results of my hard work while I was in school.

I pray and try so that my dream of qualifying for admission to this PTN can be realized, given smoothness, convenience, and calm within me to be able to achieve this goal.  Because, I think this is the first step to achieve my success.

In 2023, with everything that has happened in the previous year, I hope that I can continue to be with the people I care about and care about me.  hope for a happier life and always be given health for me and my parents.  abundant blessings and sustenance in life.

 I hope that in 2023 all my affairs will be given convenience, smoothness and can be achieved, aamiin


Komentar